Thursday, August 28, 2008

What's New? Clients!

I guess there's not much to report this week. We have new clients, exciting new projects with new clients, fun conversations with new clients via email and phone since they are from all over. I have to say, in case you haven't already guessed, I love working with new clients. Don't get me wrong, I love our current clients, the ones who got us to where we are today. It's just fun to meet (well not in person) these new clients and see what awesome things they have in store for us. We hope to show you some of their work soon!

The other news around Spark is that Jim and I are finally going to take a vacation. Now don't get all excited like we are off to Tahiti or something. We're just taking next Friday off to go to Omaha for the weekend. We're going to stop in and see our new client, Oxide Design Co., and see what Omaha is all about for a few days. It's our first trip away from our now 4.5 month old daughter, Lucia, so that will be a little hard, but I'm sure we will manage.

Jim is working on his post and we hope to have that up later tonight!

No comments: