Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

I've always felt that this is a wonderful time of year to reflect on all that has happened and all that you wish for in the coming year.

My overall list is sometimes personal, sometimes professional and always lengthy. A few professional goals Jim and I are hoping to achieve in 2010 include:
  • designing a booth that I both love and is functional for the National Stationery Show in May
  • to meet several of the designers we print for (or want to print for) while in New York for the National Stationery Show
  • advertise in a national wedding publication by year's end
  • create awesome packaging for our new social stationery lines
  • try printing on a few new and unusual materials
  • get our new/old C&P Craftsman up and running as a dedicated die cutting press
What do you have planned for yourself in 2010? I personally extend my best wishes to all of you in accomplishing your goals.

Hooray for 2010!
Valerie

No comments: