Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Door Designs (the Norwegian way)





Hey everyone! It's Joy. I have been in Norway over 3 weeks already and have been in the city of Trondheim for a week and a half. Trondheim is a city about the size of Sioux Falls, SD (where Spark is located) and I'm loving the new experiences and the people I'm meeting.

One great thing I have noticed while around town is the incredible doors. My co-workers told me those doors are famous because some of them are over 200 years old and all have unique designs and colors to showcase the building they provide entrance for. I have been meaning to blog about this for a week now, but the weather has been too cold and rainy for picture taking. I have only covered a very few doors here so I may need to post a second blog about doors.

Hope you enjoy the varying designs and colors. It may not be letterpress, but hey, its from Norway!

No comments: