Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Retailer Profile: Fabulous Affairs







Fabulous Affairs
Normal, IL

Owner: Cally Shane
Length in business: 5 years

Why did you choose to carry the new Spark albums?: We love the line, letterpress is so popular, great price points, and the customization is huge.
Favorite new Spark design: Well my favorite THING is having envelopes with blind embossing

Facebook: Fabulous Affairs

Other thoughts about the albums: I love the pockets, I love that the entire suite is shown, all the different color options....Oh I love the die-cut business cards...I want them for myself!
Average client: I don't know...they all want a lot of color!
Strengths as a retailer/store: Knowledge and experience in the invitation business, a good creative design sense, and I try to stay up with market trends.

We love working with Cally and Kacy at Fabulous Affairs - they are definitely a dynamic duo ready to provide you with their expertise in all things paper! It's obvious to all of us at Spark that Cally and Kacy enjoy what they do and their excitement is sure to rub off on their clients. The projects they have sent our way have turned into stunning pieces, thanks to their keen design sense and knowledge of our products. Fabulous Affairs is aptly named; we encourage you to stop by and experience for yourself!

No comments: