Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Retailer Profile: Gateaux, Inc






Gateaux Inc
Plymouth, MN


Owner: Robin Martin
Length in Business: 16 years, 11 in stationery

Why did you choose to carry the new Spark albums? The only letterpress company this open to customization!
Favorite Spark Design: I love to pull artwork together to be customized, but if I had to pick a suite, I would say Margaret.

Social Media

Website: http://www.gateaux-inc.com/
Blog: http://gateaux-inc.blogspot.com/

Other thoughts about the albums:
I love that the designs range from incredibly traditional to modern within one album. It has multiple personalities, like me! These designs allow me to control the destiny of the couple's look for their wedding. It's the A to Z design for their stationery and cakes at the same time!
Average client: They really range in age 20-40s where the younger bride wants more traditional and the 40 year olds want something modern.
Strengths as a retailer/store: I'm not afraid to take the extra time to do custom work. I push brides to create a design that is uniquely theirs, your stationery should look like you. I also have Adult ADD which is a plus, because I don't want to do anything the same way twice!

Robin's first love is making wonderful wedding cakes! We have featured some of her stationery to cakes on this blog. Her ability to help each couple from the beginning of their stationery design to the end of cutting the cake is always inspiring. Watch Robin and her team on Amazing Wedding Cakes this season on WE tv which premiers late March.

**Recognize Arianna and Lucinda design elements in the above cake images? Ask us how you can get your stationery design for your cake as well!

No comments: