Friday, August 8, 2008

Retailer Spotlight: Jenny's Paper, Ink in Atlanta




Tell us a little about your store/location.

Jenny's Paper, Ink. is a design studio/showroom located in the Brookhaven area of Atlanta. We specialize in invitations and gifts. We focus on designing and creating the perfect invitation for our customer's special event.

How did you get started in stationery?
I needed a job when I graduated college and there was a position at a local stationery store. I had no experience, but I was always good in sales so they hired me. It did not take long for me to fall in love with paper and all that came along with it. After 3 years I realized I wanted to do more of the design part and not just sales so I opened up my own invitation company!

What do you like most about working with your clients?
I love getting to be a part of the couple's big day! I enjoy helping them through the wedding process and providing them with the knowledge, creativity and experience I have with invitations. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing a bride receive her wedding invitation and loving it!

What is your favorite paper and why?
My favorite paper would have to be Crane Lettra. I love a textured paper and my favorite printing process is letterpress which is perfect for printing on Lettra. It absorbs the ink perfectly and makes you just want to touch it! I love the colors it comes in and that they have a #220 weight. I also love the whole Arturo line, but I like to offset on it instead of letterpress.

What do you think is the most important piece of stationery (besides the wedding invitation) that a couple should consider?
The most important piece of stationery for a couple besides the wedding invitation is the save the date. I love save the dates and think every wedding should have them. They get your guests excited and they truly set the tone for the wedding weekend. With traveling being so difficult, a save the date is a stylish and courteous way to get friends and family thinking about travel plans and accommodations.

What do you offer that keeps your clients coming back to you for their stationery needs?
Jenny’s Paper, Ink provides outstanding customer service and only carries lines that deliver top of the line products and printing. We try to work with vendors who are not represented anywhere else in the southeast, giving us something truly unique. If a client does not find anything in our selected albums we provide complete custom designs specific to their needs. This is what keeps our clients coming back and referring us to their friends and family.

Notes from Spark
We just know that Jenny's clients must love her because we've had such an easy time working with her. Her passion for stationery is obvious and we're lucky to have her as one of our retailers. She's hasn't had our line for very long, but we've already done several orders for her including her new business cards (that will be printed on her favorite paper)!

No comments: