Letterpress postcards have increased in popularity recently, so we wanted to share some of our postcards as well as some inspiration for you as we head into Wedding Season 2011. Postcards are a great way to send a save the date, thank you, reply card, and even a rehearsal dinner invite, all while saving a bit of money on envelopes.
Spark Inspiration Ideas for Postcards:
- Be creative! Set the tone of your event: fun and whimsical or modern and sophisticated.
- Introduce your theme/colors of your event: bright and bold or romantic pastels that will show off your wedding colors.
- 2ply papers (thicker paper) are a way to make an even bolder statement.
- Yes, we letterpress photos! This is such a personal way to introduce the happy couple or entice your guests with your wedding destination.
- Use a map as a design element. This is so popular right now. We have many locations (blog coming soon) to choose from already, or ask us to create one for your location.
- Don't forget your website! A postcard allows you to highlight important details, allowing your guests to access more information about your wedding website.